LOCATION: Woodinville, WA
Entry level role with no experience required
We are looking for a humble, reliable and extremely hardworking person who wants a foot in the door at a fast-growing hard cider company. This position is a hands-on cider making team member. Every day you will be canning, bottling, labeling, pasteurizing, kegging, or shipping cider. It is humble, heads down work, but brings the challenge of learning about our operations, and potential for growth in a fast growing company. From keg washing and cleaning the floor to helping run a canning line, you’ll have to be ready for hard and humble work but you will learn.
- Safely and productively operate hard cider packaging equipment including canning, bottling, kegging, pasteurizing and labeling
- Follow procedures
- Setup and teardown, clean in place and wash equipment at the start and end of shifts
- Communicate progress clearly to manager and to the next shift
- Maintain clean and organized work areas
- Be able to be on your feet for 8 hours a day
- Lift and move up to 80 pounds
- Be flexible- change tasks in the middle of a day at management direction
- Be reliable- this is a production role, so on time and ready to work is critical
- Be humble- this is an entry level role, with the opportunity to learn more about other parts of the company
- Have great verbal communications skills
- Be responsible around alcohol and those who drink it- have a “designated driver” attitude
- Handle ambiguity and the general madness of a small and fast-growing company
- Have basic mechanical knowledge, know the difference between a crescent wrench and an allen wrench
- Have strong interest in beverage production and production/ manufacturing equipment and automation
The work environment is fun and high energy. It is also a hot, wet, cramped, loud production environment.
ENTRY LEVEL, NO EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED HOWEVER WE DO LOOK FOR PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN RETAIL, RESTAURANT, MANUFACTURING OR PRODUCTION.
Role is paid hourly 12-24 hours a week
Email resume to email@example.com